Vancouver, Canada (August 14, 2019) – Euro Manganese Inc. (TSX-V/ASX: EMN) (the "Company" or "EMN"), is pleased to provide an operational update for its 100%-owned Chvaletice Manganese Project (the “Project”) in the Czech Republic. In summary:
• Work on the Project Feasibility Study has been initiated and will accelerate in the coming weeks and months.
• Planning and engineering work for the proposed demonstration plant is nearing completion.
• Official determination received from the Czech Mining Authority, in consultation with the Czech Ministry of Environment, that the Project’s process tailings will not be classified as hazardous waste and will not be subject to waste disposal fees.
• Discussions and collaborations with potential offtake and strategic partners are ongoing.
• The Company is preparing an application for certain Czech Government investment incentives which, if approved, could result in significant tax credits.
• The Company is developing a plan based on several alternative financing options and expects to appoint a financial advisor to assist with this task.